- Golijung Village and other Tibetan villages.
- Experience the lifestyle of local Tamang community, culture, and tradition.
- Enjoying mesmerizing view of the Ganesh and Langtang mountain range.
- Relax in Natural hot springs located in Tatopani
- Visiting Kyanjin Gompa – a famous Buddhist monastery.
- Spotting Red Panda and other rare animals.
- Enjoying the natural hot water spring in Tatopani.
Tamang Heritage with Langtang Trekking is one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal. This region is rich in natural resources and also offers great beauty of culture. Langtang valley is protected by the Langtang National Park, which is the second largest national park of Nepal. Some of the Wildlife you may encounter with includes monkeys, Musk Deer, Pikka and the colorful Danphe. The high mountains, Tamang villages, the alpine grasslands with colorful wildflowers are the main tourist attractions of this region.
Through the traditional and ethnic Tamang Village, the routes lead to the Langtang valley and then to the amiable Sherpa village near Kyanjing Gompam. Tamang Heritage with Langtang Trekking combines biodiversity, eye-soothing view of mountains, hills, and landscape. Along with that, beautiful villages, rivers and hot spring bath in Tatopani add more excitement in this trek. You will get the majestic view when you walk past the rhododendron and bamboo forest, get the chance to encounter some of rarest wildlife and lovely monasteries and gompas can be visited frequently.
Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 Hours
Day 04: Trek from Syabru Besi to Gatlang (2,200m/7,217ft.): 5 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani (2607m/8550 ft): 6-7 hrs.
Day 06: Trek from Tatopani to Thuman (2,400m/7,874 ft) via Brimdang and Nagthali: 6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek from Thuman to Briddim (2,345m/7,693 ft): 6 hrs.
Day 08: Trek from Briddim to Lama hotel (2470m): 6 hrs.
Day 09: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3543m/11,621ft): 6-7 Hours
Day 10: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gumpa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 Hours
Day 11: Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 Hours
Day 12: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubeshi: 4-5 Hours
Day 13: Drive from Syabrubeshi to Kathmandu: 6-7 Hours
Day 14: International airport drop, final departure.
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport,make visa,clear all your Bags and luggage’s and you meet Pariwar Holidays airport Representative who will assist you to transfer your hotel.Our representative will help you to check into your designated hotel, then you will be briefed about your daily program. This is your first overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take your sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley a city of history and full of culture for tourist. The city presents an interesting holy mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and western influence of mix Culture. There will be a day guided tour to the famous and biggest Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square, all of them are UNESCO World Heritage sites, return to hotel and you will have some time to buy trekking gear if you need and overnight at your hotel.
You’ll start the day with a bus (about 7-8 Hours) to Syabru Beshi, the traditional gateway to Langtang and Gosaikunda Region. On the way we get to view the enchanting panorama of the Himalaya, including the Annapurnas, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal and the peaks of the Langtang region.
Our trek begins from today its very short and pleasant. Gatlang is a small beautiful village and the origin of Tamang ethnic people in Nepal. You can experience a warm hospitality and culture of Tamangs. You can particularly view that most of the houses are made up of stones and woods. Overnight at Gatlang.
Our destination for today is Tatopani (Hot Spring). There are natural hot spring on the way where we take bath and relief from our tired and weakness. The Chilime Hydropower project in the Bhote Koshi river lies on our way. It is situated near the Chilime village, a little ahead of Thangbuchet. This stretch of the journey is marked by the spectacular view of the mountains.
We trek from Tatopani to Thuman through Brimdang and Nagthali. On our way to Thuman lies Nagathali – a hill that provides a stunning view of the Langtang, Ganesh, Kerung mountains and mountains in the Sanjen range.We pass through the alpine forest and reach to Brimdang, a small Tamang settlement. We walk uphill to the Nagthali hill. We then trek down to the Thuman village and overnight there.
We trek to Briddim from Thuman through Lingling. Briddim is a Tibetan Buddhist village with ancient Tibetan immigrants, ideally located on the lap of the Langtang Himal. Houses of this place are build up of stones and wood. We then visit the Dukchu Gomba monastery. We can see the resemblance of Tibet in here. Most of the people here are inhabitants of Tibet origin as well.
We trek from Briddim to Lama Hotel through the trail descends to Ghopche Khola. Passing through the small stream, our trail then ascend through Rimche before reaching Lama Hotel. We get best sun set view from Rimche and another 30 minutes walk we reach Lama Hotel,Overnight Here.
Morning pleasant walk through the trail progresses, it becomes steeper. We have the most exotic sights of Langtang Lirung the rhododendron and pine forests for 3 hours takes us to Ghoda Tabela. From Ghora Tabela, the valley opens wide and tail climbs gradually to Langtang village.
The trail goes through rich yak pastures and interesting traditional villages of Muna to Singdun. The trail continous to follw the Langtang river, climbing steeply through a forest of hemlocks, mapples and rhododendrons forest. Gompa is a serene and beautiful place that allows us to have the scenic views of Mt. Ganchhenpo and Mt. Langtang Lirung. The cheese factory, the monasteries and the traditional local houses are the main attractions of this short trip.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide.
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring small denomination cash USD and two passport photographs )
- Private vehicle (Kathmandu to Syabrubesi) (USD 200 each jeep)
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.