Guaranteed Fixed Departure
- Visit the famous town Gorkha.
- Walking through tropical green hills covered with pine and oak forests at the starting of trek.
- The unique cultural blend of Tibetan and Nepalese people
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh, and others
- Larky La Pass (5167 meters), the highest point on the trek.
- Jaw-dropping natural beauty of forests, rivers, and flora of the Manaslu region.
- Terraces of crop fields.
- Traditional village lifestyle and culture.
- Wildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue sheep), Pika , Himalayan Marmots and, some time Snow Leopard.
The entire route is adorned with the perfect views of the snow-clad mountains, unique combination of rich cultural heritages and adventure amidst vantage points with incomparable beauty and rare bio-diversity. Mt. Manaslu standing at 8156m is the highest peak in the area which is also the eighth highest peak in the world. The Manaslu region is famous for its high altitude glacier lakes, fascinating flora and fauna, cultural diversity and richness which make it one of the favorite destinations for trekkers around the world. The standard circuit trek begins at Arughat and ends at Besishar and requires a trekking permit to travel all the way through the Manaslu area.
The highest trophy of this magical trek is the spectacular glimpse of Mt. Manaslu (8,156m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. The crossing of Larkya La pass (5213m) will afford us breath taking views of Manaslu ranges including Samdo (Pang phuchuli), Nagdi chuli, Simnang Himal, Manaslu glacier and Manaslu ice fall among others. The unique and peculiar culture, custom and lifestyle of local people, who closely resembles their neighbor Tibetans, will offer you a brilliant occasion to learn and expand your worldly horizon.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 – 9 hours
- Day 4: Trek from Soti Khola – Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 – 7 hours
- Day 5: Trek from Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 6: Trek from Jagat – Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 7: Trek from Deng – Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 8: Trek From Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
- Day 9: Trek From Samagaon – Pungyen gompa – Samagaon: 6 – 7 hours exploration
- Day 10: Trek From Samagaon – Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
- Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
- Day 12: Trek From Samdo – Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 – 5 hours
- Day 13: Trek From Dharamsala – Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] – Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 – 9 hours
- Day 14: Trek From Bimthang – Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 – 6 hours
- Day 15: Trek From Tilije – Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 – 6 hours(1700)
- Day 16: Trek From Tal – Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 – 7 hours
- Day 17: Drive From Syange – Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
- Day 18: International airport drop, final departure.