- Visit the famous town Gorkha.
- Walking through tropical green hills covered with pine and oak forests at the starting of trek.
- The unique cultural blend of Tibetan and Nepalese people
- Fantastic views of Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Ganesh, and others
- Larky La Pass (5167 meters), the highest point on the trek.
- Jaw-dropping natural beauty of forests, rivers, and flora of the Manaslu region.
- Terraces of crop fields.
- Traditional village lifestyle and culture.
- Wildlife including Tahr (Mountain Goat), Agali (Blue sheep), Pika , Himalayan Marmots and, some time Snow Leopard.
The entire route is adorned with the perfect views of the snow-clad mountains, unique combination of rich cultural heritages and adventure amidst vantage points with incomparable beauty and rare bio-diversity. Mt. Manaslu standing at 8156m is the highest peak in the area which is also the eighth highest peak in the world. The Manaslu region is famous for its high altitude glacier lakes, fascinating flora and fauna, cultural diversity and richness which make it one of the favorite destinations for trekkers around the world. The standard circuit trek begins at Arughat and ends at Besishar and requires a trekking permit to travel all the way through the Manaslu area.
The highest trophy of this magical trek is the spectacular glimpse of Mt. Manaslu (8,156m), the eighth highest mountain in the world. The crossing of Larkya La pass (5213m) will afford us breath taking views of Manaslu ranges including Samdo (Pang phuchuli), Nagdi chuli, Simnang Himal, Manaslu glacier and Manaslu ice fall among others. The unique and peculiar culture, custom and lifestyle of local people, who closely resembles their neighbor Tibetans, will offer you a brilliant occasion to learn and expand your worldly horizon.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Sotikhola [710m/2328 ft] 8 - 9 hours
- Day 4: Trek from Soti Khola - Maccha Khola [900m/2952 ft]: 6 - 7 hours
- Day 5: Trek from Maccha Khola -Jagat [1410m/ 4625 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
- Day 6: Trek from Jagat - Deng [1,804m/5917 ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
- Day 7: Trek from Deng - Namrung [2630m/8626ft]: 6 - 7 hrs
- Day 8: Trek From Namrung – Samagaon [3530m/11,578 ft]: 6-7 hours
- Day 9: Trek From Samagaon - Pungyen gompa - Samagaon: 6 - 7 hours exploration
- Day 10: Trek From Samagaon - Samdo [3860m/12,660 ft]: 4 - 5 hours
- Day 11: Rest Day in Samdo
- Day 12: Trek From Samdo - Dharamsala/Larkya B. C. [4460m/14, 628 ft]: 4 - 5 hours
- Day 13: Trek From Dharamsala - Larkya la [5160m/16, 924 ft] - Bimthang [3720m/12, 201 ft]: 8 - 9 hours
- Day 14: Trek From Bimthang - Tilije [2300m/7544ft]: 5 - 6 hours
- Day 15: Trek From Tilije - Tal [1700m/5576 ft]: 5 - 6 hours(1700)
- Day 16: Trek From Tal - Syange [1080m/3542 ft]: 6 - 7 hours
- Day 17: Drive From Syange - Kathmandu: 8-9 hours
- Day 18: International airport drop, final departure.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport, make visa, clear all your Bags and luggage’s and you meet Pariwar Holidays airport Representative who will assist you to transfer your hotel. Our representative will help you to check into your designated hotel, then you will be briefed about your daily program. This is your first overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
Today after breakfast we start a guided tour to several of the most historical and spiritual attractions in Kathmandu. Some of these landmarks including the historic Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, the famous 'Monkey Temple' (Swayambhunath) and Buddhist shrine (Bouddhanath) which is one of the largest stupas in the world are listed as the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. There will be a brief pre- trip group discussion followed by trek preparation during late afternoon at Pariwar Holiday Office in Thamel around noon. Overnight in Kathmandu.
We will start the day early after breakfast. We take a drive from Kathmandu to Dhading Besi on a nice, paved road enjoying the views of the hilly areas, terraces, fields and rivers. The drive from Dhading Besi to Arughat is a little rough one on rocky trails. Upon reaching Arughat, a major town in the region we drive further towards 2 more hour driver to reach Soti Khola. Overnight in Soti Khola.
After Breakfast we start our day, crossing a popular suspension bridge of Soti Khola, we trek through Sal forests to reach a ridge above the splashing rapids of the Budhi Gandaki River. After reaching Khursane, the trail becomes rocky, passing through waterfalls and cliffs. We make our way past terraced rice fields and up to a Gurung village of Labubesi. we climb behind a rocky cliff where the valley opens up. Walking through a sandy river bed, climbing over stone ridges and then again moving down to the river and crossing the suspension bridges, we climb behind a rocky cliff where the valley opens up. Walking through a sandy river bed, climbing over stone ridges and then again moving down to the river and crossing the suspension bridges, we reach Machcha Khola village and overnight at tea house.
Once we reach Korlabesi we will have a steep ascent to the ridge and then descent to a natural hot spring (Tatopani). We will spend sometime here and can enjoy the natural sauna in the hot -spring and relieve all our tiredness and stress of the trek.we climb another ridge and cross the Budhi Gandaki on another suspension Soon we cross Budi Gandaki river then continue climbing stone stairs to Dovan. We will continue ascending towards the small place called Duman then we will cross some landslide areas. Continuing several ups and downs will take us to Thado Bhanjyang then continuing further will take us to Jagat.
After Breakfast we start our trek, we first reach Salleri after climbing a rocky ridge and then go towards Sirdibas. We continue to Ghatta Khola and then walk upstream through a suspension bridge to reach a typical Gurung village in Phillim. From the lower points of the village, the trail turns north and through leveled trails amidst maize fields, we reach Ekle Bhatti, where you will have lunch and continue our trip from a steep gorge and then descend through grassy slopes to cross the Budhi Gandaki and then cross bridges from west to east bank and back again. As the trail widens, we pass through bamboo forests to reach the Deng Khola. After crossing the river, we reach the Deng village over night there.
Soon after we leave Deng we will cross Budi Gandaki River and then continue to Rana Village. We continue towards west following a beautiful waterfall. We will have walking inside the beautiful rhododendron forests guided by white Langur monkeys. We soon do an ascending to reach Namrung for the overnight stay. This village offers some tremendous views of Himalayan peaks including Ganesh Himal and Himal Chuli.
Now time to start trek from Namrung a steep climb and passage through forests take us to Lihi, a village well known for its chortens and barley terraces. After crossing the Shyala village, we reach the Sama village where one gets to witness the amazing views of Mount Manaslu and explore the famous Ribung Gompa. The breathtaking view of the high mountains along with glaciers is the highlight of the trip. We stay in Samagaon for the night.
Today is like rest day but we explore different place here at Samagaon, We can spend the day taking a day walk to Birendra Taal (lake), monasteries or by relaxing and exploring Samagaun, a big Tibetan cultured community and a side trip to Pungyen Gompa but this side trip requires almost a full day). We will see a marvelous view of Manaslu. Stay overnight at same place.
Today we follow the Budhi Gandaki River up to a stream which we cross on a suspension bridge. We trek to Samdo 3/4 hours walk, as trail widens we walk through juniper and birch forest. The trail passes several Mani walls and a stone hut at Kermo Kharka. If we are lucky today, we will also have an opportunity to see Himalayan Blue Sheep.Finally we reach Samdo where we spend the night.
Today is rest day for physically acclimatize, Hike up to Lajyung La (5098m) or Rui La (4998m )Nepal-Tibet boarder and explore Samdo. Overnight at Samdo.
We start our day trip by crossing a wooden bridge over Budhi Gandaki River and begin a hike upwards. After crossing a few streams and seeing a glimpse of the Larkya glacier, We will be passing along a glacier followed by beautiful Gorge. Continuing through several Mani walls we will be reaching Larke Phedi,now we reach at the only shelter on the route to the pass, Larke Rest House (Dharamsala).
Today we start our trek in the early morning breakfast . The trail reaches at the top of the moraine at 4,700m. (15,420ft) and climbs steeply to the pass at 5,135m/16,847ft. We ascend the moraines of a glacier which becomes quite steep at the end before reaching the pass. From here we can enjoy the breathtaking views of Himlung, Cheo, Kanggru and the Annapurna. Then the trail descends to Bimthang , This huge valley surrounded by high peaks. Stay there overnight at Bimthang.
Today we make our way down towards a high pasture and then a bridge over Dudh Khola. We walk through rhododendron forests, narrow valleys and fields before making a climb to the river bank that leads to the village of Gho. Continuing one more hour will take us to Tilije village for the overnight stay as Tilije village has better accommodation options comparing to Gho village.
Today Trail continues through the fields, oak, rhododendron forest and move past an arch and Mani walls to get to the Thonje village. After passing through a police checkpoint we make our way towards Dharapani from where we enter the Annapurna circuit section. After having lunch at Dharapaani the journey continues to Taal following the Marshyandi River. Stay overnight at Tal.
Trek down through the steepest part of the Marsyangdi Gorge, which We follow the trail to Chyamje village crossing the Marshyangdi Khola once again.Finally arrive at Syanga ,Overnight in Syange.
We drive along the banks of Marsyangdi and Trishuli River, witnessing the beautiful scenery of rice fields, terraced farms, rivers and valleys and refreshing views of the hilly areas and mountains for Kathmandu with lot of memory of the Manaslu Trek.
You will be transferred to the Kathmandu international airport for your final departure to your loving home with excellent memory and overwhelming adventure of a lifetime on Manaslu Round trekking.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide.
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, tea/coffee, snacks and all kinds of hard and soft drinks).
- Tips for guides and porters.