Guaranteed Fixed Departure
- Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the Annapurna region.
- Visit Hindus and Buddhist holiest Muktinath temple.
- Trekking through Kali Gandaki Valley and the deepest gorge.
- Views of Manaslu, Pisang peak, Annapurna, Himchuli peak and Fishtail mountain.
- Explore beautiful remote villages.
- Pass over the Thorong la at 5416 M.
- Visit Marpha, capital of apple, Natural hot spring at Tatopani.
- Culture of different ethnic groups.
- Sunrise View from Poon Hill.
- Visit The city of Lakes- Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around The high point of the trek crossing of the 5414m high Throng Pass, from the valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibeto- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the world’s deepest river gorge. The mountains on display in Annapurna Circuit include Annapurna I, 8,091m (26,545ft) the 10th highest mountain in the world and first over 8,000 m to have been climbed, Additional peaks featured here are Dhaulagiri, 8,167m (26,7795ft), worlds 7th highest, Manaslu, 8,163m (26,781ft), worlds 8th highest, and Machhapuchhre ( fishtail mountain), 6,993m (22,943ft).
Annapurna Circuit is a world-classic trekking around the Annapurna Himalayas and an unforgettable odyssey through amazing diversity in landscape with a unique blend of ethnicities along the way. The Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and spectacular trekking route in the Annapurna region since it opened to foreign trekkers in 1977. This trip will start from Kathmandu to Besisahar by the drive and you will stay in Besisahar for overnight. And the next day you will have another drive to Chame (2600m/8528 ft). It is headquartered in the Manang district and it’s the least populated district of Nepal. As you step on Chame you can see Annapurna II(7937m/26033ft) just above your forehead on the right side of the valley. And the best part of this trek is the changing of scenery every day, every moment.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule (200 Km) (840m/2,755ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Chamje (2200m/7216 ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 05: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (1,300m/4265ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 08: Trek From Pisang to Manang : 6 – 7 hours
- Day 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
- Day 10: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 11: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 12: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La Pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 13:Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2,804 m/ 9199ft):4 – 5 hours
- Day 14: Trek from Kagbeni to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours
- Day 15: Trek from Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours Day 15: Trek from
- Day 16: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 17: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 18: Trek From Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 19: Trek from Tadapani to Pokhara (827m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 – 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 21: International airport drop, final departure.
This is little long for those traveler who have short time and in low budget However, for those trekkers who prefer a shorter trek in budget on the same region then Annapurna Circle Trek – 14 Days is ideal. We also have Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 13 Days for trekkers wishing to reach the base camp of Mt. Annapurna.