Embark on a journey that takes you magnificent Paldor Peak located at 5896 m high above the seal level and celebrate the unconditionally first-rated thrills of adventure among majestic snow-fed summits.
Paldor Peak Climbing is one of the most spectacular peaks climbing in Nepal. Undertake this adventurous peak climbing located in Ganesh Himal region. The entire Ganesh Himal region is, relatively, less beaten and so is the Paldor Peak. Actually, Paldor Peak Climbing is not as popular on the surface as other peaks climbing like Mera and Island Peak in Nepal but those who have scaled it find the whole journey equally exhilarating. From the summit of Paldor Peak , one can witness the most stupendous Ganesh Himal range and Pabil Himal. Additionally, the other minor and major mountain peaks around will mesmerize us too.
Beside Paldor Peak and majestic mountain range, we also get an opportunity to experience authentic culture and lifestyle of the local ethnic groups including Tamang, Gurung and Magar. Likewise, walking via picturesque traditional settlements, melodious natural water falls, sacred religious sites including lakes, temples and monasteries and various specious of flora and fauna will make our Paldor Peak Climbing more spectacular.
We begin our Paldor Peak Climbing from Syabrubesi after 7-8 hours of drive from Kathmandu. The trail, from Syabrbesi ascends via lush rhododendron and traditional settlements of Tamang people. Also, walk through holy religious sites and natural water falls crossing some of the high passes. You will, finally, get the head of Mailund Khola and scale the Paldor Peak. Celebrating your victory of climbing the peak, you backtrack to Kathmandu with blissful memories you have made throughout the journey.
Paldor Peak Climbing is not considered as highly technical peak climbing, however, prior trekking or climbing experience will be an asset for it. Our professional and experienced climbing leaders will organize your Paldor Peak Climbing ensuring your safety and comfort.
Getting to the Trailhead:-
The only way to get the trailhead of Paldor Peak climbing is drive. We take an early drive to Syabrubesi from Kathmandu. We have two options for drive: private jeep and local bus. You are not going to get any luxury tourist bus drive today. The road passes Kakani, Trishuli Bazar and few hours of drive on the rocky mountain road, finally, takes us to Syabrubesi passing via Dhunche Bazar.
Food and Accommodation:-
Climbers/trekkers are going to spend the nights either in tents or local lodges. Relatively, tented accommodation is more difficult to arrange than local lodge accommodation. The local lodges will be very basic with clean beddings. We arrange the accommodation according to the clients’ choice.
Prepare yourself as highly confident and the person having sound stamina prior to the trekking/climbing. For this, go for various physical exercises including short hiking/trekking or even climbing if it is possible. Shape yourself in a way to battle the challenges. Learn basic skills of climbing and how to handle the equipments. Be with right and reliable climbing/trekking equipments. Choose the right weather condition.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300 m)
- Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi – 8-9 hrs
- Day 04: Trek to Gatlang ( 2238m) 6 hrs
- Day 05: Trek to Yuri Kharka (3390m) 5 hrs
- Day 06- Trek to Somdang ( 3270m) 5 hrs
- Day 07: Trek to Jasta Khani ( 3700m) 5 hrs
- Day 08: Trek to Paldor Peak Base Camp (4280m) 5 hrs
- Day 09: Acclimatization at Base Camp
- Day 10: Climb High Camp – 5hrs
- Day 11: Rest Day for Acclimatization
- Day 12: Scale Paldor Peak (5896m) and Walk down to Base Camp- 9 hrs
- Day 13: Trek Back to Somdang- 7hrs
- Day 14: Trek to Narchet Kharka ( 3800m) 7 hrs
- Day 15: Trek to Sertung- 7 hrs
- Day 16: Trek to Jharlang – 8 hrs
- Day 17: Trek to Darkha- 7 hrs
- Day 18: Trek to Khahare Bazaar- 7 hrs
- Day 19: Drive Back to Kathmandu- 6 hrs
- Day 20: Departure
- Celebrate the unconditionally first-rated thrills of adventure of climbing Paldor Peak
- Can witness the most stupendous Ganesh Himal range and Pabil Himal
- Experience authentic culture and lifestyle of the local ethnic groups including Tamang, Gurung and Magar
- Enjoy the adventure via picturesque traditional settlements, melodious natural water falls, sacred religious sites including lakes, temples and monasteries and various specious of flora and fauna