- Easy access from Kathmandu.
- Short trek with choice of climbing to 5,000 m.
- Typical Sherpa village and traditional Tamang villages.
- Nice view of mountains, glaciers and alpine valley including the highest peaks in the world.
- Shelters for rare species like Red Panda, Snow Leopard.
- Supports for locals to recover from the 2015 Nepal Earthquake.
The trekking region is a narrow valley, nearby Kathmandu city and located on the boarder of Tibet. This region is inhabited by Tibetans and Tamangs. The region is a rural landscape comprising of villages, terraced farms and forests with green hills and the white Himalayan ranges.The holy lake Gosaikunda, many Himalayan peaks like: Langtang-ri, Langtnag Lirung, Dorge Lhakpa Peak are the beauties of this region. Also the valley is famous for experiencing a different life style, customs, and tradition of Himalayan people. Langtang valley trekking is really amazing experience of Tamang people culture & its natural beauties.
April 2015 Nepal was hit by big earthquake a huge wall of snow, rock and ice broke off Langtang Lirung peak and hurtled unseen towards Langtang village, burying within seconds the large village and everyone in it.Now Everything are fine and running well you will get all facilities for normal life running.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1,550m/5,100ft): 7-8 Hours
- Day 04: Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 Hours
- Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3543m/11,621ft): 6-7 Hours
- Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyangjin Gumpa (3,870m/12,697ft): 4-5 Hours
- Day 07: Rest day at Kyangjin Gompa and Explore Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft): 7-8 Hours
- Day 08: Trek from Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel: 6-7 Hours
- Day 09: Trek from Lama Hotel to Syabrubeshi: 4-5 Hours
- Day 10: Drive from Syabrubeshi to Kathmandu: 6-7 Hours
- Day 11: International airport drop, final departure.
Trip Cost Includes:-
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide.
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- All land transport by local and tourist bus included bus station drop and pick up.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge.