- Best Sunrise and Sunset View.
- Less crowded trekking Region
- View of Annapurna ranges, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and Dhaulagiri.
- Local cultural and traditional experiences.
- Rich in flora and fauna
- Highly recommended as ‘Eco-Tourism route’ in Annapurna region
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley
Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal is short and newly opened trekking trail in Annapurna Region. The trek was officially opened in 2012 and is still running well. There are teahouses with basic facilities for traveler. This is a short relatively easy and unspoiled trek. . Now a day’s Mardi Himal Trekking is becoming more popular and best trek for short time traveler and suitable for those looking for less crowed trek experience in Annapurna Region.
Yet it is highly recommended for trekker who loves cultural, beautiful forest walks and alpine landscape. As the trail mostly stays along the ridge, the altitude gain becomes more gradual. In the trial, we walk through the high ridge with the great views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchre (Fishtail) and Hiumchuli mountains and many other Himalayas.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km) (827m/2,700ft): 6-7 hours
- Day 04: Drive to Phedi and trek to Deurali. (2100m/6,720ft): 30 minutes drive, 4-5 hours
- Day 05: Deurali to forest camp (2,520m/8064ft): 6-7 hours
- Day 06: Trek from Forest Camp to low camp (2970m/9504ft): 5-6 hours
- Day 07: Trek from Low camp to high camp (3540m/11,328ft): 3-4 hours
- Day 08: High camp to upper viewpoint then returns to high camp (4250m/13600ft): 2-3 hours
- Day 09: High camp to Sidhing Village (1700m/5440ft): 6-7 hours
- Day 10: Trek to Lumre and drive to Pokhara :2-3 hours trek, 2 hours drive
- Day 11: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 12: International airport drop, final departure.