Trekking in ganesh himal not frequented by many tourists and it situated in central Nepal, northwest of Kathmandu The terraced hillsides seem to climb to the sky. Many interesting ethnic groups a mixed of lifestyle offer you a glimpse into real Nepali life and this gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese cultural tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with locals, hence giving the visitor a sense of satisfaction.
Gorkha is situated on a hill overlooking the snowy peaks of the Himalaya is a beautiful old ancient place. There are two attractive temples of Gorakhanath and Kali inside the place precinct. Besides its, the area also offer you, an excellent habitat for a wide variety of plants and animals; 526 species of plants (including 40 species of orchids), and 300 species of birds. Other interesting wild animals are the Himalayan thar, gaur, many kinds of monkeys and musk deer.
There are interesting panoramic views destination points are called Singala pass, Dharka, Jasail Kunda, Jyamrung, Kasigaun,Khanchok and Gorkha offer you more than 35 mountains over 6000meters(19’680ft) above sea level.
- Day 01:Drive Kathmandu (1350m) to Betrawati (800m), trek to Chapdanda (1220m).
- Day 02:Trek to Bhalche (2020m).
- Day 03:Trek to Gonga (2800m).
- Day 04:Kharka to Rupchet (3720m).
- Day 05:Acclimatization day, and hiking around the valley.
- Day 06:Crossing the Singla Bhanjyang (4750m) and camp at Phedi (3545m).
- Day 07:Trek to Pansang Bhanjyang (4000m).
- Day 08:Rest and hiking around the valley.
- Day 09:Trek to Tipling (2500m).
- Day 10:Trek to Sertung(2050m).
- Day 11:Trek to Sapchet (1500m).
- Day 12:Trek to Darkha (1250m).
- Day 13:Trek to Lapang( 1000m).
- Day 14:Trek to Khahare (900m).
- Day 15:Trek to Arughat (700m).
- Day 16:Trek to Khanchok (1448m).
- Day 17:Trek to Gorkha Durbar (1143m).
- Day 18:Drive Gorkha to Kathmandu.