Guaranteed Fixed Departure
- An exciting mountain flight of Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Base Camp of Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain in the world.
- Explore the Sherpa culture of the Everest region by visiting various monasteries and villages of this region.
- Trek to Kalapatther View Point.
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park, which is listed in the UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy the Magical view of Khumbu glacier.
- Go through the wonderful rhododendron (Nepal National Flower) and pine tree forests of the Everest region.
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley.
The Everest Base Camp trek with Gokyo Via Cho-la Pass is one of the popular trekking routes in the Himalayas and is visited by thousands of trekkers each year.Trekking on the legendary foothills just below the Everest with breathtaking views of the himalayas Range are found on this trek.Trekkers usually fly from Kathmandu to Lukla to save time and energy before beginning the trek to Everest base camp.However, trekking to Lukla is possible by foot also. There are no roads from Kathmandu to Lukla and as a result, the only method of transporting large and heavy goods is by Plane or Helicopter.
The heady mix of natural beauty, fascinating culture and a personal sense of achievement, as well as warm Nepalese hospitality from the people of the Solukhumbu region, makes the Everest Base Camp trek with Gokyo Via Cho-la Pass one of the world’s most unforgettable Trek.
This trek brings an unforgettable experience of the overwhelming vistas of the Everest Himalayan chain of Khumbu region, which consists of five of the world’s highest mountains: Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt, Makalu (8,463m), Mt, Cho Oyo (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (8,393m).
From Lukla, climbers start trek upward to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, 3,440 metres (11,290 ft). Following the valley of the Dudh Kosi river,which is a central hub of the area. Typically at this point, climbers allow a day of rest for acclimatization. Then they trek another two days to Dingboche, 4,260 Metres (13,980 ft) before resting for another day for further acclimatization. Another two days takes them to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep, the flat field below Kala Patthar, 5,545 metres (18,192 ft).
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300 m/4264 ft)
- Day 02: A half day sightseeing in Kathmandu (1300 m/4264 ft) and preparation of trek.
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800 m/9,184 ft) and trek to Phakding (2,652 m/8,700 ft): 3 – 4 hrs
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft): 5 – 6 hrs.
- Day 05: A rest day in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4,110 m/ 13,152 ft): 6 – 7 hrs.
- Day 07: Trek from Dole to Machherma (4,470 m/ 14,663 ft): 4 – 5 hrs.
- Day 08: Trek from Machherma to Gokyo (4800 m/15,744 ft): 4 – 5 hrs.
- Day 09: Rest day at Gokyo Valley (Optional: Hike to 5th and 6th Lakes).
- Day 10: Trek to Gokyo Ri (5357 m/17,570 ft) and further towards Thaknak (4750 m/15,580 ft): 4 – 5 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek from Thaknak to Cho-la Pass (5367 m/17,604 ft) and then to Dzongla (4830 m /15939 ft): 7 – 8 hrs.
- Day 12: Trek from Dzongla to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 2 – 3 hrs
- Day 13: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] and then to Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft] – Gorak Shep: 8 – 9 hrs
- Day 14: Trek from Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar and then to Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft]: 8 – 9 hrs.
- Day 15: Trek from Pheriche to Pangboche and then to Tengboche and to Namche Bazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5 – 6 hrs
- Day 16: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6 – 8 hrs
- Day 17: Fly from Lukla back to Kathmandu.
- Day 18: Final Departure from Kathmandu