Guaranteed Fixed Departure
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|March 21, 2020 - April 4, 2020||$1,200||
Everest Base Camp Budget Trek 15 Days
- An exciting mountain flight of Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Base Camp of Mt. Everest, the tallest mountain in the world.
- Explore the Sherpa culture of the Everest region by visiting various monasteries and villages of this region.
- Trek to Kalapatther View Point.
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park,which is listed at UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy the Magical view of Khumbu glacier.
- Go through the wonderful rhododendron (Nepal National Flower) and pine tree forests of the Everest region.
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley.
The Everest Base Camp trek is one of the popular trekking routes in the Himalayas. Which is visited by thousands of trekkers each year. Trekking on the legendary foothills just below the Everest. Where we found breathtaking views of the himalayas Range are found on this trek. Trekkers usually fly from Kathmandu to Lukla to save time and energy before beginning the trek to Everest base camp.However, trekking to Lukla is possible by foot also. There are no roads from Kathmandu to Lukla and as a result, the only method of transporting large and heavy goods is by Plane or Helicopter.
The heady mix of natural beauty, fascinating culture and a personal sense of achievement, as well as warm Nepalese hospitality from the people of the Solukhumbu region, makes the Everest Base Camp trek one of the world’s most unforgettable Trek.
This trek brings an unforgettable experience of the overwhelming vistas of the Everest Himalayan chain of Khumbu region, which consists of five of the world’s highest mountains: Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt, Makalu (8,463m), Mt, Cho Oyo (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (8,393m).
From Lukla, climbers start trek upward to the Sherpa capital of Namche Bazaar, 3,440 metres (11,290 ft), following the valley of the Dudh Kosi river,which is a central hub of the area. Typically at this point, climbers allow a day of rest for acclimatization. Then they trek another two days to Dingboche, 4,260 Metres (13,980 ft) before resting for another day for further acclimatization.Another two days takes them to Everest Base Camp via Gorakshep, the flat field below Kala Patthar, 5,545 metres (18,192 ft).
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Morning Flight to Lukla 2,840 meter and Trek to Phakding 2,670 meter – 5 hrs.
- Day 03: Trekking Manjo- jorsalle to Namche – Bazaar 3,460 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 04: Acclimatization or Rest day at Namche Bazaar, Visit nearest Places.
- Day 05: Trekking Namche-Bazar to Thyangboche 3,880 m – 7 hrs.
- Day 06: Trekking from Thyangboche to Dingboche 4,250 m – 06hrs.
- Day 07: another rest day for acclimatization at Dingboche, Visit Nearest place.
- Day 08: Trekking from Dingboche to Lobuche 4,940 meter – 06 hrs.
- Day 09: Trekking to Everest Base Camp 5,370 meter,then to Gorakshep 5,180 m – 06 hrs.
- Day 10: Trekking to Kalapathar 5,545 m and back to Pheriche 4,260 meter – 07 hrs.
- Day 11: Trek to Kyanjuma 3,665 m from Pheriche 4260 meter – 06 hrs walks.
- Day 12: Trekking down Namche-Bazaar then to Monjo 2,880 m – 7 hrs.
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla airport – 5 hours.
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel for rest.
- Day 15: Final Departure