- Visit to Annapurna and Machhapuchhere base camp.
- Annapurna Base Camp (4130 meters) and Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700 meters) on the same trip.
- Views from the trail Ascending the Marshyangdi river.
- You will know about the culture, traditions, and typical living style of Gurung people in Ghandruk village.
- Relax at hot springs in Jhinu Danda.
- Adventure lodge to lodge trek to Annapurna region.
- 360-degree view of Annapurna ranges, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre Himal from the Annapurna Base Camp.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek brings you to the 10th highest mountain in the world. The journey to its base camp is one of the most popular treks on earth. The trek lead through typical Gurung and Magar villages and follows the Modi Khola upstream into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a valley surrounded by towering Himalayan peaks.The lush Rhododendron forest, happy villages and dramatic mountain view which makes the trek the most popular. The trek is moderately difficult with ups and downs on rugged trail.The fabulous mountain scenery & the rich cultural diversity traverses across a wide spectrum of lush rural farmlands and pretty villages where we see the local women folk humming romantic tunes while on their daily chores & cows with vermilion splattered foreheads that seem to be smiling at you in a hearty welcome to their home.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking will take you to Annapurna base camp (4130m) and Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700 meters) located at the heart of a natural amphitheater, a picture that will remain with you forever. The sunrise is another view to cherish, as it gradually illuminates the peak of Annapurna I (8091 m). The last highlight of this trek is to return the same way until you reach Chhomrong village. Just 20 minutes from the lodge at Jhinu Danda there are the natural hot spring, a gift from nature, in which to relax. Your last day of trekking will take you through Landruk village and onto your final destination at Phedi. You will be drive to Pokhara by vehicle for about an hour and a half.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km) (827m/2,700ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Pokhara to Naya Pool (Drive) to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft): 5 – 6 hours.
- Day 05: Ghandruk to Chomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 – 6 hours.
- Day 06: Chomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours.
- Day 07: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours.
- Day 08: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 5- 6 hours
- Day 09: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 10: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 11: Trek to Naya Pul and drive to Pokhara : 6 hours trek, 1.5 hour drive
- Day 12: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 13: International airport drop, final departure.