- An exciting mountain flight of Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Island Peak (6160m) is one of the most popular climbing peaks in Nepal
- Explore the Sherpa culture of the Everest region by visiting various monasteries and villages of this region.
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park, which is listed in the UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy the Magical view of Khumbu glacier.
- The summit of the Island peak offers brilliant views of the giant Mt.Everest, Makalu, and Lhotse.
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley.
Island Peak stands up to the north of Mt. Nupse (7,861 m), Mt. Buruntse (6,770 m), Amphu Lapcha (5,245 m) and Ama Dablam (6,856 m) lie to the south.This peak was name Imja Tse in the year 1983.It is a very popular Pick Climbing in the Everest region.Island Peak also called Imja Tse by the Nepalese is a popular choice among novice climbers who wish to begin their mountaineering journey by summiting Island Peak and then move on to other peaks. To Climb this peak is a course of acclimatizing before heading to have summit to the higher mountains.
This is not a highly technical climbing Peak so no need to be a skill climber to climb this peak.
A physically fit and acclimatized person can do better to make an ascent over this Peak.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Morning Flight to Lukla 2,840 meter and Trek to Phakding 2,670 meter – 5 hrs.
- Day 04: Trekking Manjo- jorsalle to Namche – Bazaar 3,460 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 05: Acclimatization or Rest day at Namche Bazaar, Visit Nearest Places.
- Day 06: Trekking Namche-Bazar to Thyangboche 3,880 m – 7 hrs.
- Day 07: Trekking from Thyangboche to Dingboche 4,250 m – 06hrs.
- Day 08: Dingboche to Chhukung (4,730m/15,518ft): 3-4 hours
- Day 09: Trek from Chhukung valley to Island Base Camp: (5,200m/17,060ft): 3-4 hours
- Day 10: Submit Island peak and trek down to Dingbuche
- Day 11: Spare day for the climbing incase of bad weather
- Day 12: Trek from Dingbuche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla airport – 5 hours.
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel for rest.
- Day 15: International airport drop, final departure.