- An exciting mountain flight of Kathmandu / Lukla.
- Island Peak (6160m) is one of the most popular climbing peaks in Nepal
- Explore the Sherpa culture of the Everest region by visiting various monasteries and villages of this region.
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park, which is listed in the UNESCO Natural Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy the Magical view of Khumbu glacier.
- The summit of the Island peak offers brilliant views of the giant Mt.Everest, Makalu, and Lhotse.
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley.
Island Peak stands up to the north of Mt. Nupse (7,861 m), Mt. Buruntse (6,770 m), Amphu Lapcha (5,245 m) and Ama Dablam (6,856 m) lie to the south.This peak was name Imja Tse in the year 1983.It is a very popular Pick Climbing in the Everest region.Island Peak also called Imja Tse by the Nepalese is a popular choice among novice climbers who wish to begin their mountaineering journey by summiting Island Peak and then move on to other peaks. To Climb this peak is a course of acclimatizing before heading to have summit to the higher mountains.
This is not a highly technical climbing Peak so no need to be a skill climber to climb this peak.
A physically fit and acclimatized person can do better to make an ascent over this Peak.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Morning Flight to Lukla 2,840 meter and Trek to Phakding 2,670 meter – 5 hrs.
- Day 04: Trekking Manjo- jorsalle to Namche – Bazaar 3,460 m – 07 hrs.
- Day 05: Acclimatization or Rest day at Namche Bazaar, Visit Nearest Places.
- Day 06: Trekking Namche-Bazar to Thyangboche 3,880 m – 7 hrs.
- Day 07: Trekking from Thyangboche to Dingboche 4,250 m – 06hrs.
- Day 08: Dingboche to Chhukung (4,730m/15,518ft): 3-4 hours
- Day 09: Trek from Chhukung valley to Island Base Camp: (5,200m/17,060ft): 3-4 hours
- Day 10: Submit Island peak and trek down to Dingbuche
- Day 11: Spare day for the climbing incase of bad weather
- Day 12: Trek from Dingbuche to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla airport – 5 hours.
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel for rest.
- Day 15: International airport drop, final departure.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport,make visa,clear all your Bags and luggage’s and you meet Pariwar Holidays airport Representative who will assist you to transfer your hotel.Our representative will help you to check into your designated hotel, then you will be briefed about your daily program. This is your first overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take your sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley a city of history and full of culture for tourist. The city presents an interesting holy mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and western influence of mix Culture. There will be a day guided tour to the famous and biggest Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square, all of them are UNESCO World Heritage sites, return to hotel and you will have some time to buy trekking gear if you need and overnight at your hotel.
After having early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, we will drop you to Kathmandu Domestic airport and take an scenic flight (35 Minutes) to the small mountain valley airport Lukla, after reaching at Lukla, then start trekking following the left bank of the Dudh Koshi river, it is easy trekking and takes about 4-5 hrs to reach at Phakding, overnight at lodge.
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and the trekking follows the Dudh Koshi river, crossing few bridges to reach at Monjo village and into Sagarmatha National Park. Walk on gradual path by the bank of the river and in afternoon time climbing up reach at famous Namche Bazaar with views of Everest-Nuptse and Lhotse on walks. At Namche-Bazaar transfer to lodge and wander around Namche-Bazaar.
It is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading off towards Everest base camp and for the acclimatization, we walk up to Khumjung village through Everest view hotel in Syangbuche and you will see the beautiful view of the Himalayas including Mt.Everest, on this day take a short hike to Namche view point with its interesting museum full of information of Sherpa people culture-mountaineering.The top of Namche offers grand views of Mt. Everest-Lhotse-Nuptse with Magnificent Amadablam peaks towards north.
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek with the ridge trail and flat level mountain path scenic pleasant path with few ups and downhill overlooking views of Everest and Amadablam, as the walk leads into patch of Rhododendron forest to the Tengbuche monastery, check into the lodge and you will have time to visit around and to the Monastery as well if you are interested.
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trekking with descending through Rhododendron forest to the Imja Khola and cross exciting suspension bridge on it and walk passing by a long Mani stone wall to enter the village of Pangboche, it is the biggest settlement in this region. After this you see other villages like Pheriche, Thukla, Dingboche .Finally trail leads to another beautiful Sherpa village Dingboche.
After breakfast we start our trek and now, we are trekking back to Namche Bazaar, an easier descent trekking passing through rhododendron forest, Tengbuche is a small village with a famous monastery offering you the splendid view of Ama Dablam, green hills and river views where we stopped for lunch then we will trek back to Namche, overnight at Lodge.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide.
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes.
- An experienced English-speaking Trekking/Climbing guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, tea/coffee, snacks and all kinds of hard and soft drinks).
- Tips for guides and porters