- Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the Annapurna region.
- Visit Hindus and Buddhist holiest Muktinath temple.
- Visit Tilicho Lake, World’s Highest Lake
- Trekking through Kali Gandaki Valley and the deepest gorge.
- Views of Manaslu, Pisang peak, Annapurna, Himchuli peak and Fishtail mountain.
- Explore beautiful remote villages.
- Pass over the Thorong la at 5416 M.
- Visit Marpha, capital of apple, Natural hot spring at Tatopani.
- Culture of different ethnic groups.
- Sunrise View from Poon Hill.
- Visit The city of Lakes- Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around The high point of the trek crossing of the 5414m high Throng Pass,and world Highest Lake Tilicho lake , Tilicho Lake is the highest lake in the world with an elevation of 4920m from sea level. Tilicho Lake Trek offers you a classic adventure journey to Tilicho Lake – a serene turquoise lake situated in the high Himalayan region of Manang, from the valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibeto- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the world’s deepest river gorge. The mountains on display in Annapurna Circuit include Annapurna I, 8,091m (26,545ft) the 10th highest mountain in the world and first over 8,000 m to have been climbed, Additional peaks featured here are Dhaulagiri, 8,167m (26,7795ft), worlds 7th highest, Manaslu, 8,163m (26,781ft), worlds 8th highest, and Machhapuchhre ( fishtail mountain), 6,993m (22,943ft).
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule (200 Km) (840m/2,755ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Chamje (2200m/7216 ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 05: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (1,300m/4265ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 08: Trek From Pisang to Manang : 6 – 7 hours
- Day 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
- Day 10: Trek From Manang to Siri Kharka (4060m/13,320ft): 4-5 hours
- Day 11: Trek From Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4140m/13,583ft): 5-6 hours
- Day 12: Visit Tilicho Lake (4,949m/16,138 ft) then back to Siri Kharka: 5-6 hours
- Day 13: Trek from Siri kharka to Yak kharka (4040m/13,020ft):4-5 hours
- Day 14: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 15: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La Pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 16:Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2,804 m/ 9199ft):4 – 5 hours
- Day 17: Trek from Kagbeni to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours
- Day 18: Trek from Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours Day 15: Trek from
- Day 19: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 20: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 21: Trek From Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 22: Trek from Tadapani to Pokhara (827m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 – 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 23: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 24: International airport drop, final departure.