- Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the Annapurna region.
- Visit Hindus and Buddhist holiest Muktinath temple.
- Visit Tilicho Lake, World’s Highest Lake
- Trekking through Kali Gandaki Valley and the deepest gorge.
- Views of Manaslu, Pisang peak, Annapurna, Himchuli peak and Fishtail mountain.
- Explore beautiful remote villages.
- Pass over the Thorong la at 5416 M.
- Visit Marpha, capital of apple, Natural hot spring at Tatopani.
- Culture of different ethnic groups.
- Sunrise View from Poon Hill.
- Visit The city of Lakes- Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around The high point of the trek crossing of the 5414m high Throng Pass,and world Highest Lake Tilicho lake , Tilicho Lake is the highest lake in the world with an elevation of 4920m from sea level. Tilicho Lake Trek offers you a classic adventure journey to Tilicho Lake – a serene turquoise lake situated in the high Himalayan region of Manang, from the valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibeto- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the world’s deepest river gorge. The mountains on display in Annapurna Circuit include Annapurna I, 8,091m (26,545ft) the 10th highest mountain in the world and first over 8,000 m to have been climbed, Additional peaks featured here are Dhaulagiri, 8,167m (26,7795ft), worlds 7th highest, Manaslu, 8,163m (26,781ft), worlds 8th highest, and Machhapuchhre ( fishtail mountain), 6,993m (22,943ft).
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule (200 Km) (840m/2,755ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Trek from Bhulbhule to Chamje (2200m/7216 ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 05: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani (1,300m/4265ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 06: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,300m/10824ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 08: Trek From Pisang to Manang : 6 – 7 hours
- Day 09: Manang: Acclimatization day
- Day 10: Trek From Manang to Siri Kharka (4060m/13,320ft): 4-5 hours
- Day 11: Trek From Siri Kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4140m/13,583ft): 5-6 hours
- Day 12: Visit Tilicho Lake (4,949m/16,138 ft) then back to Siri Kharka: 5-6 hours
- Day 13: Trek from Siri kharka to Yak kharka (4040m/13,020ft):4-5 hours
- Day 14: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4,600m/15,092ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 15: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3,800m/12,467ft) via Thorong La Pass (5416m/17764ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 16:Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2,804 m/ 9199ft):4 – 5 hours
- Day 17: Trek from Kagbeni to Marpha (2,670m/8,760ft): 4 – 5 hours
- Day 18: Trek from Marpha to Kalopani (2,530 m/8,300 ft): 5 – 6 hours Day 15: Trek from
- Day 19: Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani (1,200m/3,937ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 20: Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft): 7 – 8 hours
- Day 21: Trek From Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft): 6 – 7 hours
- Day 22: Trek from Tadapani to Pokhara (827m/2,789ft) via Ghandruk: 5 – 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 23: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 24: International airport drop, final departure.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take your sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley a city of history and full of culture for tourist. The city presents an interesting holy mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and western influence of mix Culture. There will be a day guided tour to the famous and biggest Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square, all of them are UNESCO World Heritage sites, return to hotel and you will have some time to buy trekking gear if you need and overnight at your hotel.
Begin your adventure by taking a bus from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule,our trekking guide will come to pick you up at the your hotel about 6 AM in the morning, we then drive along the Kathmandu to Dumre and then follow the narrow road by the Marsyangdi River to Besisahar then to Bhulbhule.Over night at Bhulbhule.
After having breakfast at lodge your trek start to Chamje , passing through beautiful paddy fields and ascending through rhododendron forests. Then Eventually we descend to the stone village of Jagat situated on a shelf which juts into the precipitous Marsyangdi valley, crossing various impressive suspension bridges and climbing steeply trails. Finally at Chamje and overnight at lodge.
After Breakfast at Lodge ,the day begins with a rocky trail following the Marsyandi River progressively uphill to Tal, the first village in the Manang district. The trail crosses an extensive, flat valley, then ascends a stone staircase. Beyond Tal, the valley narrows and the path becomes high and winding, and in several areas hewn from the rock itself. Beyond the small village of Karte , there is a bit more cliff-walking before the path drops again to the river and we cross a another suspension bridge and arrive at Dharapani, overnight at Guesthouse.
Having Breakfast at Dharapani ,walk leads into rhododendron and pine forest passing villages of Bagachap and Danque, then at Timang village with more Buddhist cultured village including views of Mt. Manaslu. From Timang village few hours trek leads to Koto and then to Chame town for overnight stop, Chame a large major town of Manang area and a head quarter town of the district.
From Pisang onwards walk leads close to mountains through alpine forests of rhododendron and pine trees, following Marshyangdi River upstream with short ups and down hills to Bhratang village. From Bhratang village walk follows uphill through alpine woodland to Dhukure Pokhari a small place with few teahouses and lodge overlooking Chulu’s and Pisang peak, with possible lunch stop, and then descends to Pisang village and overnight at Pisang.
Pisang to Manang is the most beautiful part of Annapurna circuit trek decorated with natural and cultural heritage. Pisang to Manang trek is mostly flat land , It takes 5 to 6 hours to cross all flat trail from Pisang to reach Manang. The elevation of Manang Nepal is 3540 meters above sea level. Trek pass all the way through Narodhara, Humde, Mugje, Bhraka , after crossing wooden bridge over Marshyangdi River finally arrive at Manang.
You have rest day at Manang for acclimatization. You can go for day hike from Manang either “Praken Gompa” Monastery or Chongkor hill. Among of these two spots Gangapurna lake side “Chongkor view point” offers beautiful views and highly recommended. There is also a Himalayan Rescue Association [HRA] aid post in the village which makes for an interesting and educational visit.
Now it’s time to explore world’s highest lake, Tilicho as a side trip from Manang village.
After Breakfast at Manang we start our trek through the western gates and follow the path down to the river. After crossing the river with the suspension bridge we move towards Kangsar village. Upon further walking, you reach Siri Kharka. Over night at Siri Kharka.
You might have to walk through landslide areas, but this trail isn’t that difficult most of the trail are on flat land so easy to walk. You might as well walk through narrow paths ,and natural beauty of the river on left side.finally at Tilich Base Camp and over night at lodge.
Wake up early in the morning and start our trek to Tilicho world highest lake,walking is little upwards and little hard at starting slowly we are at the top and flat land started,after some time your dream come in front of you,big and blue lake make your feel happy, spending around one hours on lake then come down same route and have some food at Basecamp and start our trek back to Siri kharka. Overnight at Siri kharka
After Breakfast at lodge we return same way back around 1 hours and catch the way to Yak Kharka,trails are narrow and beautiful most of the way are downwards make you easy to make after crossing river from suspension bridge flat land start and around 1-2 hours walk we reach Yak Kharka and stay there at lodge.
After having breakfast at guest house, we start our trekking with a climb gradually to a ridge before descending to Marsyangdi river and crossing via a covered wooden bridge, after a short ascent up the mountain path on the right bank, You then follow a narrow mountain path that leads you up to your overnight stay at Thorong Phedi.
Today is a long day and we will start our trek early morning around 4 am. As soon as you leave Thorong Phedi the trails becomes steep for the two hours or so it takes you to get to High Camp (4,800 m). From here the terrain gets easier but the hiking is no less tough as the altitude starts its wearing effects on you. So you finally get to to the pass with its plethora of prayer flags and excellent views. The views are dramatic to say the least, from the snow-covered mountains above, to the head of the Kali Gandaki valley below and the brown and purple hills of Mustang which are spread out before us.After a quick cup of tea and some food at the café at the pass, we will start to make the rocky decent to the remote but sizable town of Muktinath for your well earned overnight stay.
Today morning, we will go to visit the famous Hindu and Buddist temple of Muktinath and return to the lodge then have breakfast and begin the trek descent down the dramatic Kali Gandaki Gorge, After passing through Jharkot and Khingar villages with typical Tibetan architecture, we follow path steeply down to Kagbeni, a primitive village famous for Tibetan architectures and there is a monastery hereabouts said to have been built in the 15th Century the Kagbeni is the border for Upper Mustang, check into the Guest house, overnight at Guest house.
After Breakfast at Lodge we continue trek passes along the Kaligandaki River crossing Ekle Bhatti, Jomsom and Syang and get to Marpha village. Marpha is a ethnic village, where you spellbound with its natural beauty, culture and the hospitality of Thakali people. Kagbeni to Murpha distance takes you to a discovery of the Annapurna & Dhaulagiri ranges. It helps you explore the lower Mustang region as well as the incredible view of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Tukuche, Nilgiri mountains. Over night at Marpha.
Today trek you will pass some suspension bridges over Kali Gandaki River to reach to another side of the river. Through the Marpha to Kalopani path you will enter along the pine forest and sometimes you need go to the side of the hill and sometimes down the bed of the river. In between Marpha to Kalopani trek you will get the opportunity to refresh yourself as there are some lodges in the place.Over night at Kalopani at Lodge.
Trek from Kalopani to Tatopani which takes about six and half hours. The trail descends steeply upto Rukse Chhahara (Rukse Waterfall) which is amazing to look. Hiking the Annapurna circuit trail takes you along the Marshyangdi valley. This track is the most fascinating part where the Kali Gandaki gorge is discovered. This is the deepest gorge on earth,The trail again descends slightly to Tatopani through different human settlements. You can enjoy the hot spring at Tatopani It is popularly believed that taking bath in Hot Spring helps you to get rid of skin diseases. Along this, it gives you physical and mental refreshment as well.
Tatopani to Ghorepani trek will lead you further to a hill named Poonhill through the stunning looks of the country’s famous ranges. Your trail passes through flat level of the land at some distance. Then the trail begins ascending steeply for at least one hour. The trek allows you a walk through the rhododendron forest and all over the walk, you will carry an unforgettable experience that will be worth to share with others. The view you can see from here is probably the best view. Not only this, Poon Hill is crowded by different visitors to enjoy the sunrise and sunset over the snow-capped mountain.
We get up early in the morning with warm clothes and climb up Poonhill(3210m.). It is not necessary to take much with us as we return later to collect our Bages and stuff. It is about one hour walking to get to Poonhill (3210m). You will see the best sunrise and magnificent view of the Himalayas range. After this, we come back to Ghorepani for breakfast. After breakfast we start our trek to Deurali for one and half hours up and gentle trek from the ridge. After Deurali another one and half-hour gentle downhill to Banthanti. After lunch one and half hours very nice gentle up and down to Tadapani Village (2660m.).
Trek start after breakfast from Tadapani to Bhise-Kharka for 45min gentle walk in the forest then another 2-3 hrs gentle down and flat for Ghandruk (1952m.) .This day you will have your lunch at Ghandruk. Ghandruk is a beautiful Gurung village from where you will get the Mountain view of ; Annapurna South-7219m., Himchhuli-6441m., Fishtail-6997m., Mardi himal etc. After lunch trek 25 min for Nayapool and drive back to Pokhara.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide..
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- All land transport by local and tourist bus included bus station drop and pick up.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Travel and rescue insurance..
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, tea/coffee, snacks and all kinds of hard and soft drinks).
- Tips for guides and porters.