Guaranteed Fixed Departure
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|May 15, 2020 - May 29, 2020||$740||
- Seven hour scenic drive to Pokhara
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 4130 M hight.
- Friendly Gurung people and their hospitality
- Beautiful terraces with rice field and farm house
- Close up view of Mt Machhapurchhre and Annapurna.
- Jhinu danda with Hot spring.
Annapurna Sanctuary trek is one of the most popular treks across the Annapurna Region , with breathtaking Himalayan views starting from Annapurna foothill is a classic trail in the region. The trail passes through the diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas different landscapes and trek, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is the perfect blend of exquisite nature with the tingling anticipation of what is to come next with every step the trekker takes. Crossing the Gurung villages, rhododendron forests, various rivers and ultimately panoramic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range, this really does fill your heart with joy. Annapurna Sanctuary trek is combined with Poon Hill (3210m/10528ft). From Poon hill you can observe incredible sunrise with panoramic view plethora peaks Churen Himal, Dhaulagiri (8167m/26788ft), Nilgiri (7041m/23094ft), Fishtail or Machhapuchhare (6998m/22953ft) mount Annapurna I (8091m/26538ft), mount Annapurna II (7939m/26039), mount Annapurna III(7555m/24780ft), mount Annapurna IV (7525m/24682ft), mount Annapurna south (7219m/23678ft), mount Himchuli (6441m/21126ft), Lamjung Himal (6986m/22914ft),Tukuche peak.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km) (827m/2,700ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Pokhara to Naya Pool (Drive)trek to Ulleri [2050 m/6725 ft]: 30 min flight and 6 hrs trek.
- Day 05: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,750 m/ 9,020 ft): 4 – 5 hours trek
- Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill and then to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft) : 6 – 7 hours
- Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hours trek.
- Day 08: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 09:Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp : 5- 6 hours
- Day 10: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
- Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 12: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 14: International airport drop, final departure.