- Seven hour scenic drive to Pokhara
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek 4130 M hight.
- Friendly Gurung people and their hospitality
- Beautiful terraces with rice field and farm house
- Close up view of Mt Machhapurchhre and Annapurna.
- Jhinu danda with Hot spring.
Annapurna Sanctuary trek is one of the most popular treks across the Annapurna Region , with breathtaking Himalayan views starting from Annapurna foothill is a classic trail in the region. The trail passes through the diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas different landscapes and trek, Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is the perfect blend of exquisite nature with the tingling anticipation of what is to come next with every step the trekker takes. Crossing the Gurung villages, rhododendron forests, various rivers and ultimately panoramic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Range, this really does fill your heart with joy. Annapurna Sanctuary trek is combined with Poon Hill (3210m/10528ft). From Poon hill you can observe incredible sunrise with panoramic view plethora peaks Churen Himal, Dhaulagiri (8167m/26788ft), Nilgiri (7041m/23094ft), Fishtail or Machhapuchhare (6998m/22953ft) mount Annapurna I (8091m/26538ft), mount Annapurna II (7939m/26039), mount Annapurna III(7555m/24780ft), mount Annapurna IV (7525m/24682ft), mount Annapurna south (7219m/23678ft), mount Himchuli (6441m/21126ft), Lamjung Himal (6986m/22914ft),Tukuche peak.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km) (827m/2,700ft): 6-7 hours.
- Day 04: Pokhara to Naya Pool (Drive)trek to Ulleri [2050 m/6725 ft]: 30 min flight and 6 hrs trek.
- Day 05: Ulleri to Ghorepani (2,750 m/ 9,020 ft): 4 – 5 hours trek
- Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill and then to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft) : 6 – 7 hours
- Day 07: Tadapani to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 6 hours trek.
- Day 08: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m/7578ft): 4 – 5 hours
- Day 09: Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/10,595ft): 3 – 4 hours
- Day 10:Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft) via Machhapuchhre Base Camp : 5- 6 hours
- Day 11: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo: 7 – 8 hours
- Day 12: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5770 ft): 5 – 6 hours
- Day 13: Trek to Naya Pul then drive to Pokhara: 6 hours trek, 1 hour drive
- Day 14: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 15: International airport drop, final departure.
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport, make visa, clear all your Bags and luggage’s and you meet Pariwar Holidays airport Representative who will assist you to transfer your hotel. Our representative will help you to check into your designated hotel, then you will be briefed about your daily program. This is your first overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take your sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley a city of history and full of culture for tourist. The city presents an interesting holy mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and western influence of mix Culture. There will be a day guided tour to the famous and biggest Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square, all of them are UNESCO World Heritage sites, return to hotel and you will have some time to buy trekking gear if you need and overnight at your hotel.
In the morning time we catch Bus from Kathmandu Tourist Bus park and drive along the Trisuli and Marsyangdi River to reach Pokhara. Pokhara is a tourist’s paradise full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, & temples of Buddhist and Hindus.
We begin our trekking from Nayapul. During the hike, we pass many local villages, teahouses, gentle green rolling hills, rivers and local people. After crossing the Tikhedunga Khola on the suspension bridge, the trail begins to climb up quite steeply on a stone staircase that is more than 3200 steps. After climbing the hill we can see Mt. Annapurna south (7219m.) and Hiunchuli (6441m.). Nayapul to Ulleri (1960m, 4-5 hours walking)and then overnight at Lodge.
It is a very pleasant part of the trek. We walk in the jungle most of the day. If you come in the spring you will see a lot of Rhododendron flowers. You have the chance to see many wild birds and animals. You can see a great view of many snow-capped mountains. Ulleri to Ghorepani(2874m, 5hour walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
We get up early in the morning with warm clothes and climb up Poonhill(3210m.). It is not necessary to take much with us as we return later to collect our Bages and stuff. It is about one hour walking to get to Poonhill (3210m). You will see the best sunrise and magnificent view of the Himalayas range. After this, we come back to Ghorepani for breakfast. After breakfast we start our trek to Deurali for one and half hours up and gentle trek from the ridge. After Deurali another one and half-hour gentle downhill to Banthanti. After lunch one and half hours very nice gentle up and down to Tadapani Village (2660m.).
After having breakfast the trekking trail goes downhill to Kimrung Khola passing through dense Rhododendron forest, Gurung village Chuele viewing Annapurna South, Annapurna IV and Fishtail. After the Kimrong Khola trail goes slightly up to Gurjung and from here crossing through a forest like a Nepali flat to Gurung village of Chhomrong. Overnight at lodge.
On this day, our trail passes through the bamboo forest. This forest is a bit damp and cold. After crossing this forest, we ascend steadily through slightly steep sections. It is only after reaching Himalaya Hotel, can we see the shining sun as the forest is dense and sunlight does not enter inside the forest. Once we reach this hotel, we see a pleasant view of the glacial river below. From there, the trail ascends through much drier forest before reaching Hinku Cave. This cave is one of the famous caves in that area. From this cave, the trail again starts descending closer to the river. From the river, we climb upwards to reach the scenic village of Deurali. Deurali is the most scenic stretch of the day. The natural vegetation of this village is awesome and the view of the valley from this hill top is very astounding and lovely. The picturesque scene of the flowing river below and the sheer rock face cliffs above with bands of wispy waterfalls are sure to make every visitor poetic. Our overnight will be in one of the lodges at Deurali.
This day, we climb gently through the banks of river. After following the banks of river for a while, the trail becomes steep and follows the mountain side. The trail from Bagar to Machhapuchhre Base Camp is somewhat strenuous and requires much effort. Once we reach the Machhapuchhre base camp, we get an excellent view of the majestic Machhapuchhre along with Mt. Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Annapurna III, Gandharvachuli and Gangapurna. To see so many mountains from one place is certainly a rewarding experience. The vegetation disappears on our way to Annapurna BC and the path widens as we enter the Annapurna sanctuary. From this sanctuary, we get sensational views of the near-vertical south face of Annapurna towering above us. After reaching the Annapurna Base camp via sanctuary, the scenic vista of the Himalayas including the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli and other peaks makes us delightful. Our overnight will be at the Annapurna Base Camp.
On this day, we will retrace our step back from the Annapurna base camp towards Bamboo. The trek of this day is mostly downhill so there won’t be any difficulty while descending through the same route that we had ascended earlier. Besides, the mesmerizing view of the splendid mountains along the trail will cheer us up all the way. Our overnight will be at Bamboo.
From Bamboo, we trek uphill towards Kuldighar. From Kuldighar, the trail follows slightly downhill towards Chhomrong Khola. After reaching this river, we start to ascend the stone steps towards Chhomrong. Once we reach the top of Chhomrong, the trail further descends towards Jhinu Danda. This is the place to stay for this day. At Jhinu Danda, there is Tatopaani (hot spring). You can feel free to soothe you aching body with the natural hot spring water at this place. It is just 10-20 minutes of descending to reach the hot spring.
On our way to Naya Pul from Jhinu Danda we get to enjoy the amazing hill landscape of western Nepal. The trek will end at Naya Pul. From Naya Pul, we board our vehicle and move towards Pokhara. Our overnight stay will be in one of the lodges at Pokhara.
*If the road construction connecting Jhinu Danda to Naya Pul is complete, driving from Jhinu Danda to Pokhara could be another option.
On this day, we have plenty of time to spend at Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful city that offers various adventures. You can opt for Para-gliding or any other exciting adventures there. By taking an afternoon flight, we return back to Kathmandu. Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will drop you to your designated hotel. In the evening, our company will provide a farewell dinner with the most delicious cuisines in one of the restaurants of Thamel. Our overnight will be in a hotel in Thamel.
This day is marks as the last day of your stay in Nepal. The time that you spend in Nepal along with the team of Pariwar Holidays Pvt. Ltd. has come to an end. Depending on the schedule of your flight, our representative will take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport for your final departure to your homeland. Though this is a very short trip, we expect for more visit from you in the coming days with the team of Pariwar Holidays. We will be more than happy to serve you in the coming days too.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu , 2 Nights in Pokhara and teahouses during the trek
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu)
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, kit bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters.