Ruby Valley Trek encompasses the spectacular Ruby Valley, exhilarating mountain views including Ganesh Himal, Langtang Range and Himchuli and most importantly, the most authentic rural life-style of the ethnic people. Ruby Valley is located in between Langtang and Manaslu Himalayan trail offering the best experience of trekking into less beaten Himalayan region of Nepal. If you are looking forward to undertaking your holiday trek in less touristic area of Nepal, Ruby Valley Trek will be the finest choice for you. You can stay at homestays and directly get in touch with the local lifestyle and the culture. Also, trekkers will be delighted to interact with local people including Chhetris, Brahmins, Tamang, Gurung and Magar.
Passing through various ethnic settlements like Gurung, Magar, Tamang and Chhetris, lush woods, natural water falls and magnificent landscapes and experiencing wide range of flora and fauna around Ruby Valley will be the experience for the lifetime during Ruby Valley Trek. Ruby Valley is a part of Ganesh Himal region trekking in Nepal.
People begin this trek from different points like Syabrubesi, Darkha Besi of Dhading, Balche of Nuwakot and Arkhet or Sotikhola fo Gorkha district flowing the trail of Manaslu trek. However, we begin our Ruby Valley Trek from Darkha Besi passing via Dhading Besi, The trail, then, ascends through incredible natural falls, hot springs, holy lakes and traditional settlements of Tamang and Gurung People. On the way, we pass Chalis and Somdang village before getting to Ruby Valley. The trail to Ruby Valley and the valley itself is popular for precious minerals such as zinc, crystal and ruby. We also pass adventurous Pangsang Pass located at 3,850m. We, eventually, get into the spectacular Ruby Valley and celebrate the awaited highlights f the trek including stupendous mountain panorama.
We backtrack through Gatlang and Syabrubesi. From Syabrubesi, we take another long drive back to Kathmandu to end out Ruby Valley Trek.
Ruby Valley Trek is a moderate trek in Ganesh Himal Region so that the trekkers needn’t to be with special skills of hiking/trekking. Also, prior trekking experience is not a must. However, the prior trekking experience will, definitely, help us in many ways. Spring and Autumn are the finest seasons of the year for Ruby Valley Trek. We enjoy the local organic foods items and stay at homestays during the trek.
Thus, undertake this Ruby Valley Trek with Pariwar Holidays for the best memories of moderate adventure during your holidays.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
- Day 1- Drive to Dharka Beshi via Dhading Besi (1340m) 7-8 hour
- Day2- Trek to Disang Khola (1450m)4/5 hour
- Day 03- Trek to Chalish Village (1674m) 4/5 hour.
- Day 4- Rest Day- Walk to Hot spring and trek back to Chalish Village. 6/7 hours
- Day 05-Trek to Laptung (2400 M) 6-7 hours
- Day 06- Trek to Somdang (3270M) 5-6 hours
- Day 07 – Rest day- Explore Ruby Valley and the surroundings
- Day 08- Trek Back to Gatlang ( 2238M) 5/6 hours
- Day- 09 Trek back to Shyabru Besi (1503M) 5 /6 hours
- Day 10- Drive back to Kathmandu- 7/8 hours.
- A scenic jeep/bus drive from Kathmandu to Darkha Phedi and Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
- Experience Natural Hot Springs and lakes, traditional ethnic settlements, terraced fiends, holy monasteries, deep gorges and deep woods
- Experience of complete remoteness and wilderness in mesmerizing Ruby Valley
- Stupendous mountain views including Ganesh Himal, Langtang Range, Manaslu and Himchuli
- Experience the valuable minerals including crystal, zinc and ruby