Gokyo Lake with Renjola Pass Trek takes in incredible Gokyo Valley and Gokyo and thrilling Renjola Pass (5360 M) offers you the entire majestic mountain panorama in Khumbu region including Mt. Everest. The mild adventure lovers go with only Gokyo Lake Trek to see Mt. Everest escaping crowded Everest Base Camp Trek and the absolute adventure lovers prefer Gokyo Lake with Renjola Pass Trek. You will have three major viewpoints: Hotel Everest View, Gokyo ri and Renjola Pass of Khumbu region in this trek to capture the most enigmatic Everest other unparallel mountain range. You will truly rejoice this adventure trekking in the less crowded area going across Sagarmatha National Park and Sherpa traditional settlements. Explore Serene and massive Gokyo Lake, climb up to Gokyo ri and imprison stupendous Mt. Everest and encounter with the first-rated thrills of adventure while crossing Renjola Pass.
Begin your Gokyo Lake with Renjola Pass Trek as you board on a short domestic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Both the Lukla town and the Lukla airport are worth visiting on this trip. Your gradual walk leads you into Sagaramtha National Park letting you enjoy deep woods and some species of wildlife. Birch, juniper, oak, pine and rhododendron forest make this walk more enticing. The entire surrounding you walk though will be incredible during the whole trip. Hike up to Namche Bazaar and further to Everest View Hotel and rejoice the unexpected mountain panorama and the landscapes.
Entering into an incredible Gokyo Valle with Gokyo Lake and the spectacular setting of the mountains around will leave you stunned. You feel as if you are in a different world of freedom here. Walking up to the apex of Gokyo ri marvels us with the views of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Loa Tse and many astounding peaks. Similarly, an adventure to Renjola Pass (5360 M) will take you into the deep wilderness where you find the world below you. The top of the Renjola Pass offers us Choyou, Loatse, Mkalu, Everest , Thamserkhu and Amadablam. You, after celebrating all these majestic mountain views, trek down to Namche via Marluna and go take another short flight to Kathmandu to end this Gokyo Lake with Renjola Pass Trek.
This 13 day’s trek designed by Pariwar Holidays is trekkers and environment- friendly with proper acclimatization. We operate this trip with our professional trekking team ensuring your safety and luxury.
Level of Difficulty:-
Undertaking only Gokyo Lake Trek is moderate but combining it with Renjola Pass is challenging for trekkers. So, trekkers are to prepare with right and reliable trekking gear and high level stamina. Trekking above 5000m is not easy since you may have to encounter some weather extremes on the trail but very rarely. For this, you are recommended to own prior skills of trekking/hiking or walking experiences in the hills. Besides, do regular exercises with health checkups before getting to the trailhead.
Best Weather(s) of the Year:-
Autumn ( Sep-Nov) and Spring ( Mar-May) are the best two weathers of the year for Gokyo Lake with Renjola Pass Trek. Both weathers offer you spectacular times during the trek. Relatively, trekkers’ first choice is Autumn. The mountain views, landscapes, temperature and the weather are perfect in both seasons.
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
- Day 01: Your Arrival At T.I.A. Kathmandu
- Day 02: Trek Preparation & Free Day
- Day 03: 35-40 minutes Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla 2860 M. and Same Day- Trek to Phakding 2660 M (3-4 hours)
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440 M. (5-6 hours)
- Day 05: A Rest & Excursion Day
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Machhermo 4470 M. (6-7 hours)
- Day 07: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo Lake4790 M. (5-6 hours)
- Day 08: Hike to Gokyo Ree (5360 M.)
- Day 09: Trek from Gokyo Lake to Marlung 4210 M. via Renjola Pass 5360 M. (7-8 hours)
- Day 10: Trek from Marlung to Namche Bazzar (5-6 hours)
- Day 11: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Lukla (6-7 hours)
- Day 12: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to a hotel
- Day 13: Departure
- Imprison the astounding views of Choyou, Loatse, Mkalu, Everest , Thamserkhu and Amadablam
- Visit worth-exploring Gokyo Valley , Gokyo Lake, Gokyo ri , Namche Bazaar, Hotel Everest View and Lukla
- Experience the thrilling Renjola Pass (5360 M)
- Celebrate an awesome walk across Sagarmatha National Park and Sherpa traditional settlements
- Enjoy an absolute freedom into deep wilderness