- Adventurous flight to and from Lukla
- Panoramic view of four tallest peaks of the world.
- Dream trek Everest Base Camp at 5,364m
- Magnificent views of Khumbu Glacier and Ice fall
- Two popular attraction Kalapatthar (5,545m) and Gokyo Ri (5,483m)
- Sherpa valley majestic views
- Sagarmatha National Park, UNESCO world heritage site
Everest Base Camp via Gokyo Trek starts with an exciting flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the gateway to Everest. While this airport is notorious, you will probably forget any fears amid the excitement of the approach and the Spectacular Mountain and hill scenery. Gokyo is a small village in the Khumbu region. Located at one of the highest elevation . on this treks we get a splendid view of Gokyo Lakes, white glaciers, and towering Himalayan peaks.The Valley has many other things to offer for the trekkers such as Everest Base Camp, Gokyo village and Gokyo Ri. Explore the Sherpa lifestyle, culture, and their Buddhist tradition and art in the settlements with some amazing mountain climbing experiences. Feel the whisper of cool breeze beside the Snow capped Mountains as you climb the Cho La pass to the Base Camp.
Every year thousands of trekkers go to Gokyo trek as their side trip during their Everest Base Camp Trek because of the blue lakes of Gokyo valley, Gokyo peak. Only trek to everest base camp in not complete trekking for adventure lovers.If you really want to complete this trekking then you must follow this trek.
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300m/4,264 ft)
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft) & trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft), 5-6 hrs walk
- Day 05: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Dole (4200m/13,776ft), 5-6 hrs walk
- Day 07: Trek to Machharmo (4470m/ 14,663ft), 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4800m/15,744ft), 3-4 hrs walk
- Day 09: Rest day at Gokyo
- Day 10: Hike to Gokyo RI (5,330m/17,483ft), and trek to Thaknak (4750m/15580ft), 6-7 hrs walk
- Day 11: Trek to Cho-la Pass (5367m/17604ft) to Dzongla (4,850m/15908ft), 5-6 hrs walk
- Day 12: Trek to Gorakshep (5,160m/16,929ft), 5-6 hrs walk
- Day 13: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,316m/17,437ft), 5-6 hrs walk
- Day 14: Kalapathar (5,550m/18,204ft) hike and trek to Dingboche (4,358m/14,295 ft), 7-8 hrs walk
- Day15: Trek to Tyangboche (3,867m/12684ft), 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 16: Trek to Namche (3,440m/11,283ft), 4-5 hrs walk
- Day 17: Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft), 6-7 hrs walk
- Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 19: Departure from Kathmandu
Customize My Trip:-
We understand that your preferences and interests may be different. Tell us about your requirements and what you expect from the tour, and we will help you design a package with comfortable itinerary to best meet your needs. Please submit your details on the Below form. We will contact you within 24 hours with necessary travel information.
After arrival at Kathmandu International airport,make visa,clear all your Bags and luggage’s and you meet Pariwar Holidays airport Representative who will assist you to transfer your hotel.Our representative will help you to check into your designated hotel, then you will be briefed about your daily program. This is your first overnight in the Kathmandu valley.
After having breakfast at hotel, we will take your sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley a city of history and full of culture for tourist. The city presents an interesting holy mix of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism and western influence of mix Culture. There will be a day guided tour to the famous and biggest Hindu Temple of Pashupatinath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal Boudhanath, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple) and Kathmandu Durbar Square, all of them are UNESCO World Heritage sites, return to hotel and you will have some time to buy trekking gear if you need and overnight at your hotel.
After having early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, we will drop you to Kathmandu Domestic airport and take an scenic flight (35 Minutes) to the small mountain valley airport Lukla, after reaching at Lukla, then start trekking following the left bank of the Dudh Koshi river, it is easy trekking and takes about 4-5 hrs to reach at Phakding, overnight at lodge.
After having breakfast at lodge, we start our trek and the trekking follows the Dudh Koshi river, crossing few bridges to reach at Monjo village and into Sagarmatha National Park. Walk on gradual path by the bank of the river and in afternoon time climbing up reach at famous Namche Bazaar with views of Everest-Nuptse and Lhotse on walks. At Namche-Bazaar transfer to lodge and wander around Namche-Bazaar.
It is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading off towards Everest base camp and for the acclimatization, we walk up to Khumjung village through Everest view hotel in Syangbuche and you will see the beautiful view of the Himalayas including Mt.Everest, on this day take a short hike to Namche view point with its interesting museum full of information of Sherpa people culture-mountaineering.The top of Namche offers grand views of Mt. Everest-Lhotse-Nuptse with Magnificent Amadablam peaks towards north.
Today, we will trek from Namche to Dole, from Namche to Kyanjuma is nice and easy walk. Trek from Kyanjuma to Mong La is all climbing. You have to trek down to from Mong la to Phortse Tenga and climb up to Dole. The views are great from Kyanjuma and Mong-La. Some time we have chance to see wild animal musk deer and some other.Finally we stay at lodge at Dole.
After breakfast we climb to the scenic ridge above the Dole. You will have nice Mountain View during the trail, and the trail continues to climb along the side of the valley high above the river. In the afternoon, if interested we will climb little bit more than Machhermo for acclimatization. Overnight at Lodge.
Today, We will Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo Lake. The trail follow up to the ridge and can be seen excellent view both down the valley to Khangtega and northern part to the Cho-Oyu. You will have nice view of Cho oyu, Cholatse and other mountain view during the trek. Today, we climb up to the ridge and can be seen excellent view both down the valley to Khangtega and northern part to the Cho-Oyu . Our route descends to the river bank before beginning the climb up to the terminal moraine of the Ngazumpa glacier. Enjoy the lake view and after an hour walk will reaches at Gokyo village.
Today we have full day rest at Gokyo or we will explore up to the fifth lake passing another forth lake. This is great place and an opportunity to view full part of Mt. Everest and Cho-Oyu. You can see the Northern part of Cho-Oyu base camp and Ngazumpa glacier finally back to hotel for overnight.
Today Early in the morning we hike up to Gokyo Ri for the breathtaking view of Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Pumori, Nuptse and many other mountain. You Get amazing sunrise from Gokyo Ri top including Mt. Everest view and many more Himalayan scenery.After spending Beautiful time we move to Thaknak and overnight at lodge
After having breakfast early in the morning and start the trek. Today day is one of the tuff days to cross the Cho-la because of thee high pass. The trail is all the way climbing up to Chola Pass. From the pass, you will have nice Mountain and valley View. After that trek down to Dzongla. Overnight at Lodge.
We start our trek continue along the glacier, with views of Kalapathar and Pumori. On this trail we have good view of Mt. Nuptse a front of you walking along the Gorekshep. After lunch and rest at Gorekhshep we trek to Kalapatther for the great sunset. Kalapatther is rocky and windy but it offers the good view of mountain.From here we get beautiful views of the Everest Base camp and glacier. We over night at Gorakshep which is the higher elevation where we sleep on this trek.
After the breakfast at Gorekshep we continue our trek towards the Everest Base Camp and to the Khumbu Ice-fall. The walk is quite hard due to the high altitude and thin air. We passes through over rocky stones till you reach the base camp. Everest Base Camp is lively crouded and tented during the high expedition season. Finally we back to Gorekshep for the overnight at lodge.
Today morning, We will trek up to Kalapattar early in the morning for Sunrise and closed view of Mt. Everest, Pumori, Nuptse, Ama Dablam and other mountain.From kalapattar we get amazing view of all surrounding of mountain then back to Ghorak Shep for Breakfast. After that trek down to Dingboche . The trail from Ghorak Shep to Dingboche is all the way down. Finally we reach at Dingboche overnight here.
After Breakfast we are heading downhill to a lower elevation from Dingboche the walk is easy and pleasant all the way to Tyangboche. Tyangboche is one of the most beautiful place in the Himalayawith the view of the big Monastery, then the majestic beautiful peak Ama Dablam.
The Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- Kathmandu city tour by private car and driver with an experience tour guide.
- 03 night’s basic hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All nights in standard guest house/lodges in mountain.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Domestic flights and airport departure taxes.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide including his salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Private porter (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
- All government tax and service charge.
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case you return early from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary).
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, tea/coffee, snacks and all kinds of hard and soft drinks).
- Tips for guides and porters