Pariwar Holidays features this Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek to satisfy the interest of modern luxury seekers along with an adventure trekking to Everest Base Camp. Some trekkers may have a question, is Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek possible? The answer is ‘Yes’. This is same trekking package of Everest Base Camp Trek with some special flavors of luxury during the trek where it is possible. Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek takes you to the two popular viewpoints of Khumbu region: Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar and the trekkers will absolutely be delighted to capturing the most stupendous Everest and other giant neighboring summits. Trekkers also feel blessed while exploring Sagarmatha National Park, Lukla , Namche Bazaar and Tengboche monastery during the trek. Interacting with local people especially Sherpa will be another fascinating highlight of this trek.
Commence your Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek with a beautiful flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. You will, gradually, begin to celebrate your walk in Sagarmatha National Park after passing through Phakding and Monjo. On the way, you can see Himalayan sheep, yaks and langoors. Similarly, the walk via lush birch, juniper and rhododendron will be spectacular. Ascending up to Namche Bazar offers you magnificent view of Ama Dablam. We have a few but significant highlights to experience around Namche Bazaar including climbing up to Hotel Everest View and capturing Mt. Everest, visiting Sherpa Cultural Museum, taking a walk through the market and observing Traditional Tibetan Market. Now, we trek to Everest Base Camp passing though Tengboche, Dingboche and Lobuche. The combination of arid landscapes and the mountain panorama will absolutely breathtaking on the trail. Walk to Everest Base Camp and climb Kalapatthar and you will be able to imprison the most fabulous Mt. Everest, Loa Tse, Pumori and Nupse. You will find the entire setting of the mountain unbelievable. On returning, we take a helicopter ride up to Lukla and fly to Kathmandu to conclude Luxury Everest Camp Trek.
This Everest Base Camp Trek is luxurious in the sense that we walk only one way to Everest Base Camp and take helicopter ride to return back to Lukla escaping long and tiring walk again. And , also, Pariwar Holidays offers you the best possible lodges during the trekking days and we guarantee you providing luxury accommodation in Namche and Dingboche.
Level of Difficulty:-
Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek is graded as a moderate trekking in Khumbu region of Nepal. However, it turns to be challenging too, sometimes. So, high level of stamina and confidence is needed for this trek. Some experiences of prior hiking or trekking will, of course, enhance your stamina. Except rare weather extremes during pre-winter, it is a spectacular moderate walk.
Food and Accommodation:-
Of course, both food and accommodation will be distinctive from normal Everest Base Camp Trek. We will provide best possible lodges during the trekking days and even the food items will be special. You will get luxury accommodation in Nacmhe and Dingboche. We assure you that the foods and the accommodation during your Luxury Everest Base Camp Trek won’t be basic.
- Day 01: Your Arrival At T.I.A. Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Trek preparation & free day.
- Day 03: 35-40 minutes Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla 2860 M. and same day trek to Phakding 2660 M. (3-4 hours).
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440 M. (5-6 hours).
- Day 05: A rest day & excursion day.
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazzar to Tengbuche 3870 M. (6 hours).
- Day 07: Trek from Tengbuche to Dingboche 4460 M. (5-6 hours).
- Day 08: A rest day and excursion day.
- Day 09: Trek from Dingbuche to Lobuche 4910 M. (5-6 hours).
- Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Gorkshep 5160 M. & Hike to Everest Base Camp 5364 M. – Gorkshep (7-8 hours).
- Day 11: Early morning hike from Gorkshep to Kalapather 5550 M. & Fly to Lukla by sharing Helicopter.
- Day 12: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to a hotel.
- Day 13: Departure.
- Imprison the most fabulous Mt. Everest, Loa Tse, Pumori and Nupse
- Explore Sagarmatha National Park, Lukla , Namche Bazaar and Tengboche monastery
- Take a spectacular helicopter ride from Gorekhshep to Lukla
- Enjoy luxury accommodation in Namche and Dingboche and best possible lodges in other places
- Interact with local Sherpa people and learn their unique culture.