- Easy and the most popular short trek in Annapurna region of Nepal.
- Sunrise and Himalayan panorama view from Poonhill.
- Enjoy with local Religion and Culture.
- Ghandruk village and the stunning views of Annapurna and Machapuchre.
- Relief from tiredness in natural hot spring.
Ghorepani poon hill trek takes you to one of the most popular and world-famous Annapurna Region. This trek can be perfect for the ones who are seeking for an option to trek a beautiful location in Nepal under one week and a taste of trekking in Nepal Himalaya.
The trek offers to observe the sunrise from Poonhill which is an amazing view. Typical Gurung culture as we will cross few Gurung villages on the trail and beautiful rhododendron forests, lush forests, fertile fields and up-close views of some of the highest peaks.
- Day 01: Landed at Kathmandu, Meet Pariwar Holiday Representative, & meet guide, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley and trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Km) (827m/2,700ft): 6-7 hours
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara – Nayapul and trek to Ulleri (1577m):4-5 hours
- Day 05: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2850m):5-6 hours
- Day 06: Morning Poon Hill / trek from Ghorepani (2850m) to Tadapani (2600m):4-6 hours
- Day 07: Trek Tadapani to Syauli Bazaar (1800m):4-5 hours
- Day 08: Trek from Syauli Bazaar (1800 m) to Nayapul / Drive back to Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu : 6 -7 hours
- Day 10: International airport drop, final departure.